|Greater Emmanuel International Apostolic Team Ministry
"Biblical Resources Main"
"Biblical Resources Two"
"Biblical Resources Three"
"Biblical Resources Four"
"Biblical Resources Five"
Aspects of Computer Technology for Scholars, etc.
- Alan Ford, Using Hypertext Courseware to Teach the New Testament
- Robert Fowler, How the Secondary Orality of the Electronic Age Can Awaken Us to the Primary Orality of Antiquity or What Hypertext Can Teach Us About the Bible with Reflections on the Ethical and Political Issues of the Electronic Frontier.
- Robert Fowler, The Fate of the Notion of Canon in the Electronic Age.
- CH Working Papers; CH Working Papers (or Computing in the Humanities Working Papers) are an interdisciplinary series of refereed publications on computer-assisted research.
- Chorus. A Resource for Academic and Educational Computing in the Arts/Humanities.
- H. Hahne, Computer Assisted Bible Analysis
- K.C. Hanson, Accessing the Ancient World:The Bible, Antiquity, and the World Wide Web
- Computers & Texts A Journal from the CTI textual Studies, Oxford University, UK
- James Davila, The Internet Meets the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha from Computers & Texts No. 15.
- Digital libraries and services.
- Nigel Strudwick, Documenting and Publishing via the Internet
- NotaBene Wordprocessor, one of the best, still available as a DOS version, but a Windows version has now been launched. A Lingua version is now also available.
- Archives for NotaBene Mailing list.
- Bibliographic Software
- Citation; a bibliographic program for Windows.
- ProCite; ProCite provides a solution for making bibliographies and managing information!
- EndNotes 4.0 Another interesting bibliographic program
- BookWhere; a software package that runs on the Microsoft Windows Operating System and allows the user to search remote databases for published material of interest. Can be used with NotaBene.
- Reference Manager 9 bibliographic software
- Scholars Aid, another bibliography program
- Classical Text Editor. A word-processor for critical editions. Up to a dozen apparatus, supports building sigla for groups of text-witnesses.
- Computereinsatz in der Exegese:Multilinguale Textverarbeitung, von Franz Böhmisch. ©
- Perseus Project Home Page: Extensive information about the Perseus Project, including info about Perseus mailing list, and how to order Perseus. Have a look!
- GRAMCORD Institute's Homepage. "The GRAMCORD Institute -- The non-profit GRAMCORD Institute conducts and supports the computer-assisted study of Biblical and cognate languages. Well known in the academic community for its syntactical and exegetical research, the Institute also publishes Biblical text programs for Windows, DOS, and Macintosh. Website includes Institute news and FAQ's plus the archives of the scholarly B-Greek and B-Hebrew forums."
- Kabbalah Software Kabbalah Software in Israel This company provides programs and other software items related to Judaism and biblical studies.
- Logos Research Systems Logos Research Systems is the maker of, inter alia, the Logos 2.0 CDWord Library, Logos Bible Atlas, the Dead Sea Scrolls revealed and several other programs.
- The Bible Windows by The Silver Mountain Software may be used as a basic package, or with several moduls. A full program bundle contains the AGNT, BHS,LXX, Vulgate, KJV,RSV, NRSV, Louw-Nida Lexicon, Liddell & Scott Lexicon and the Biblical Studies Scripture index. Available as regular progam package for installation on your PC, or on CD. Silver Mountain Software are also the makers of TLG Workplace, a program for searching the Thesaurus Linguae Grecae CD.
- The BibleWorks for Windows Home page! from Hermeneutika.
- Parsons Technology, the producer of, inter alia, QuickVerse.
- Davka Corporation
- Gamma Productions Gamma - the supplier of Unicode™ based Internet enabled ActiveX™ component technology for Microsoft Windows™, Mac OS, and Unix environments.
- MUSAIOS: Software for TLG and PHI CD-ROMs
- Introduction to Attic Greek: An Electronic Workbook ; only Macintosh machines.
- The SAGE Digital Library
- Epiphany Software; Bible Explorer; " A Complete Bible Reference Library."
- Wordbase Greek´s homepage. A program that helps You learn Greek, specially designed for New Testamental Greek. To use the program You need Windows 95 or Windows NT.
- Vision Data Systems. Generalagent i Norden för Logos Research Systems produkter.
- Norsk Bibel a/s Home Page for the Norwegian Bible publisher Norsk Bibel a/s
- GodSpeed DataBibel. HomePage for SigveSaker.
- SIL Greek Fonts. SIL Greek Font System. A Greek Font Package for Windows and Macintosh.
- Linguists Software.Fonts for the whole world.
- www.jewishsoftware.com; TES - developer and distributor of Jewish software in the world.
- Shareware Greek Fonts for the PC\WinGreek Compatible Fonts and Utilities
- Paradigm Software Development
- Russian Bible study software
- Labora; various programs for church administration
If you did not find what you wanted above, you might try the following references, pointing to pages especially related to computer software and biblical analysis:
- Christian Software catalog
- Bible Analysis and Related Software. Pages compiled by Harry Hahne; include both references to software companies, and evaluations of some programs.
- Theology/Computing (University of Durham) Some more info on software etc for theologians.
- Vocaltec Internetphone, for those using a multimedia computer. Smart!
- RealAudio Real audio; plays soundfiles (.ra) while downloading.
- Accent Software, multilingual software
- Software from NCSA, including their 32 bits web browser Mosaic 2.0.
- Netscape , maybe the best Web browser?
- Opera Web browser
- WebEdit, one of the better Web-page editor programs.
- HTMLAsst 2.0 Another good web editor.
Check also this web/html information:
- A Beginners Guide to HTML
- HTML 3.0 The latest html codes, including Netscape enhanced.
- The Compendium of HTML Elements.
- 'Existing Tools & Projects for On-line Teaching'
- The Electric Editors.
- Common Errors in English The aim of this site is to help you avoid low grades, lost employment opportunities, lost business, and titters of amusement at the way you write or speak.
Greater Emmanuel International
Hamilton RPO #36588 Eastgate PO
Stoney Creek On. Canada. L8E-2P0